Hotwire is a successful and fast-growing international PR consultancy. We are consistently at the top of the PR agency ranks for our sector and have won numerous awards for our work and as an employer. We have over 170 employees in six European offices, the US, Australia and New Zealand, and we have exciting plans for growth.At Hotwire, the Program Manager drives day-to-day activities of a client portfolio, taking ownership of account planning, and strategic and creative thinking.
The Program Manager is a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual – in addition to being a team player with nurturing and mentoring tendencies. This candidate should be able to effectively manage team members working on their accounts through tactics such as fostering their professional growth; giving instruction and guidance in PR skills; completing 1-2 executive workshops per year; and informing management of any major account team situations and in turn, working with the management team to resolve those problems.
This candidate should possess a solid network of trade and business press contacts and proven writing skills. The program manager should also have knowledge and experience in running a successful speaker program, spearheading a specialist media event such as a trade show, roundtable, press conference or interactive initiative, commissioning client research, and executing analyst relations programs.
Candidates for this position should demonstrate consistent presence with the ability to deliver quality work at all times. Organization to detail is a must. As Hotwire is a winning agency, results-driven candidates are always wanted. We look for candidates who are hungry and don’t accept second best from themselves or their team. In this position, employees will become ambassadors for Hotwire, supporting the practice objectives and larger company goals and vision.
In this role, the Program Manager reports to a Director, Practice Head or Program Director.
- At least 3 1/2 years of experience in agency PR
- Superb client relations and service delivery including total campaign ownership
- Track record of achieving a high degree of client satisfaction
- Effective management of clients’ budgets from month to month
- Coordination of global accounts
- Taking an active role in new business efforts including identifying new opportunities, leading presentations and proposals, and actively networking
- Having a proactive stance with clients in order to offer additional services and/or programs
- Management of at least one team member with evidence of mentoring and successful development
If you are interested in this position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please, but feel free to tweet us at @hotwireprus with questions.
This position is available in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.