Hotwire is seeking an ambitious, hardworking and motivated Senior Programme Executive to join our team in our central London office. This role will be mainly focused on consumer brands, but you will have the opportunity to flex a small part of your role across some of our B2B clients too. Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will implement day-to-day communications activities, carrying out campaign execution and administration. You and your fellow executives will be the engine of the client’s campaign, driving activities with determination and enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s business, and make your team, and yourself, shine.
As a Senior Programme Executive, you will:
- Work across a portfolio of about six clients, being responsible for generating results, meeting deadlines and owning the relationships you will build with clients and the media
- Be a time management whizz; showing your expertise at delivering work on different campaigns with different teams to varying deadlines
- Add real value to your team through your knowledge of the media, your understanding of what makes a great story and how to tell it
- Own and deliver campaign activities from beginning to end with minimal input from your managers across accounts
- You’ll have the day to day work on accounts running flawlessly, elevating red flags where necessary
- Generate results by pitching client stories to journalists and influencers
- Arrange and staff media interviews and events
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients, journalists and colleagues alike
- Write content for a variety of purposes such as pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles and case studies
- Work with the Assistant Account Executives and Account Executives to develop client call agendas, ensuring the correct team member takes notes and actions are divided accordingly
- Be the eyes and ears of your clients’ industries, ensuring your account teams are up to speed on what’s happening across the wider sector
- Assist with clients’ social media accounts where applicable
- Deliver analytics reports
- Be involved in team brainstorms to create new ideas for campaigns
If you can show:
- Two years’ plus PR experience, preferably with some exposure to consumer and/or consumer technology PR
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
- A strong ability to spot connections between trends, stories and brands
- A real love for media. You’ll consume newspapers, blogs and content in your personal and work life; reading far and wide
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- That you are a real team player, and are willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
…and would love to have…
- The freedom and support to develop your ideas and make things happen
- A real focus on work/life balance
- A bright, inspiring and friendly team who do great work and have a lot of fun together
- An exciting, rewarding, long-term career, which brings constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish on Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
…then we can’t wait to hear from you!
We are happy to discuss flexible working at interview. Depending on the role, that could mean flexible hours, remote working or part-time hours. We can’t promise to meet every request, but we do promise to have an open conversation.