Hotwire is a global communications agency dedicated to helping ambitious companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by the CIPR as the Outstanding Large Public Relations Consultancy in 2016 AND 2015, and as PR Moment’s Integrated Agency of the Year 2017, we provide clients with integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories. From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a team business, with a ‘one office’ mentality. Welcome to the global alternative.
Hotwire is seeking a driven, passionate and gregarious Business Development Executive to join our team in our central London office. Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will support the Business Development Director to build and regularly engage with a wide ranging prospective client pool of 1,000+ businesses which are key target new business prospects for Hotwire.
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
• Generate interest in Hotwire, building awareness of the agency within key target businesses
• Help to create opportunities for Hotwire to get to pitch stage with businesses through researching and approaching relevant target prospects with tailored emails, credentials and case studies
• Help to grow and extend Hotwire's pool of prospects in a variety of creative ways, including research on LinkedIn, Twitter and other key online channels
• Be proactive in approaching prospects for Hotwire based on information from key industry news outlets and events
• Follow key target prospects on Twitter, building relationships and approaching to see if Hotwire is able to pitch to provide services or be included in a future review
• Help Hotwire to prepare for third-party events such as MWC, IFA and CES by researching exhibitor lists, finding the relevant contacts at these organisations and reaching out via email, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Help the Marketing team to research and produce lists for sector-specific email marketing and events, then supporting follow-up email marketing and events via email and phone to secure further interest in Hotwire's services
• At all points strategically thinking about how to confirm opportunities for the Business Development Director to meet or have a more detailed discussion with prospects about their PR and communications requirements.
If you can show:
• 2-3 years’+ experience in a sales focused role; for example this could be anything from recruitment to media sales
• Proven experience of strong verbal sales communication, resulting in sales
• Understanding of the sales pipeline and process; and how to manage this in a non-sales specific environment
• True drive and grit – bounceback-ability is essential!
• Fantastic interpersonal skills; able to inspire and excite the team around them and prospects as necessary
• Experience of, or a willingness to learn how to manage sales tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
…and would love to have…
• The freedom and support to develop your ideas and make things happen
• A real focus on work/life balance
• A bright, inspiring and friendly team who do great work and have a lot of fun together
• An exciting, rewarding, long-term career, which brings constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
• The opportunity to work in an international environment
• Fantastic benefits, including early finish on Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
…then we can’t wait to hear from you!
We are happy to discuss flexible working at interview. Depending on the role, that could mean flexible hours, remote working or part-time hours. We can’t promise to meet every request, but we do promise to have an open conversation.